Oakland Park Baseball Forum Index Oakland Park Baseball
Show up every Sunday at 10:30 in parks in and around Oakland!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bring Back The Crab!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich B.
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Bring Back The Crab! Reply with quote

With the season the Giants are having, I'm sick of seeing this retarded seal prancing around the field, and not having the right to pummel him, or throw things at him. The only soloution to this annoyance is to bring back the best mascot for hatred, and I'm speaking of the one and only: Crazy Crab.

I've been saying bring him back for the past three years after seeing that irritating seal, and now there's a movement to bring him back.http://www.rehabthecrab.com
Giants fans, I emplore you, please do what you can to bring back this beloved/bedespised mascot. It would take alot of anger away from the horrible season that the G-men are having, and who knows, maybe bringing back this orange hamburger with claws will turn the season around for the better, so what is there to lose?

BRING BACK THE CRAB!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Lou Seal (Lucille) supposed to be some kind of gender neutral everyone feel good mascot ? Stomper would kick his (it's) ass.

Funk the the Giants Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oakland Park Baseball Forum Index -> MLB All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: