Oakland Park Baseball Forum Index Oakland Park Baseball
Show up every Sunday at 10:30 in parks in and around Oakland!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sun. July 27th - need help !!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oakland Park Baseball Forum Index -> Logistics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baseball=Life
Baseball Deity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Sun. July 27th - need help !! Reply with quote

Hey I can't run a game this Sunday. I have a luxury suite set up for the A's game. What can I say. Note: Nick's not available either since he's going to the suite. Anyway, I'd be happy to do the following:

a) I'll give the bases, blank scoresheets, baseballs, & metal scorebox thing to someone who will reliably take the shit to Nicholl Field on time.

b) I'll send out the email to everyone on Thursday night or Friday morning telling them to go to Nicholl at 10:30 this Sunday to make sure you get the turnout

c) I'll pick up all the crap from you next week (Monday, Tuesday, etc.)

So contact me if you can do this!!!!! I have a car so I can bring the stuff to you wherever you live. My phone number is 510-681-4373

- Leo Durocher
Baseball=Life
Baseball Deity

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, this has been taken care of, so the game WILL be happening as normal.

- Leo Durocher
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oakland Park Baseball Forum Index -> Logistics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: